Sunday, April 19, 2015

Topeka Zoo

The Topeka Zoo is one of the great attractions here in topeka. There are several exhibits at the zoo from lions and jungle cats, to a rainforest, all the way to down to a bug exhibit. It is a wonderful place to take kids of any age and offer several events through out the year. Recently the zoo has been undergoing some constructions, I am going to let Drew Switzer from WBIW News tell you a little more about some new attractions at the zoo this summer.



Zoo's are one of my favorite places to go. I grew up in Wichita, Kansas, which is about 2 hours south of Topeka. The Zoo is Wichita is called the Sedgwick County Zoo and is one of the top 20 zoo's in the country. With so many great zoo's out there, I would like to know where your favorite zoo's are?
Leave me a comment about your favorite Zoo.

For more information about the Topeka Zoo head to there website here.

Thanks for reading,
Ben



7 comments:

  1. My favorite zoo is the one back home where I live in Garden City KS. It's one of the larger free Zoo's in Kansas and is great for taking a walk or getting some Ice Cream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I intend on going to some new zoo's eventually that way I have a variety to choose when picking a favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also go camping at the zoo. This is comping up in June. This would be a good event to add!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah man reading this takes me back to some of my younger days! My family and I used to go to the zoo quite often. Have you been to the Omaha zoo? That zoo is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love going to the zoo, it's one of my favorite things to do in the Spring and Summer months!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that you can get in and out of the zoo and see everything under an hour and a half. We have a zoo pass and go ALL the time!

    ReplyDelete